Why should you consider a 1031 exchange?
- Defer paying capital gains taxes. A properly
structured exchange can provide real estate buyers with the opportunity to
defer all of their capital gains taxes. By exchanging, the buyer essentially
receives an interest-free, no-term loan from the government.
- Upgrade or consolidate property.
- Diversify. Own multiple properties rather than just
- Relocation to a new area.
- Differences in regional growth or income potential.
- Change property types among residential, commercial,
NEXT PAGE >>
Felice “Lisa” K. Fletcher, Coldwell Banker James C.
Otton Real Estate, Inc.,
9626 2nd Ave.,
P.O. Box 68,
Stone Harbor, NJ 08247-1955
Office: (800) 708-5789 - (609)
Cell: (215) 421-1704 -
FAX: (609) 368-4533 - Email:
Copyright © 2012 FELICE K. FLETCHER, STONE HARBOR, NJ - All rights reserved.
Site Created by: Inet Creation (www.inetcreation.com)